Ihre Nachricht wurde erfolgreich versendet.
A 15-min daily tea time will purify yourself and grow your inner peaceDon't you have a habit like this?
- I cannot focus on the present task at hand
- I easily become annoyed and irritated
- I often make careless mistakes
- I always feel mentally tired even though physically I am fine
You might be suffering from
Today technology developments are annoying us by its negative effects: multitasking and information overload. They prevent us from focusing on the present task but leads our minds to other topics
A 15-min daily meditation at tea time as a solution
A long time ago Japanese tea ceremony was developed based on Zen Buddhism, which emphasizes contemplating as a core practice.
Ocha Mindfulness is a fusion of traditional Japanese tea culture and practical meditation methods. Focusing on brewing tea slowly, carefully and gently will lead you to mindfulness.
It’s been developed by Rica, Miss Tea Ambassador Japan based on her specialties as a Master of Japanese Leaf Tea Ceremony and Japanese Tea Instructor or Sommelier
Benefits to practice mindfulness with tea
- Already part of your daily life
- No special preparation required
- The tea will taste better than ever
- L-Theanine for concentration & relaxation
Rica has chosen various Japanese green teas for meditation according to the overwork level of your brain. A special video of the mindful brewing by Rica is accompanied with our teas!
Are you interested in our meditation method and/or organic Japanese tea?
- Buying and selling Ocha Mindfulness Tea
- Holding an event together
- Joining Ocha Mindfulness Membership