Ihre Nachricht wurde erfolgreich versendet.
The Minister is a central single authority of the executive power,in charge of managing, coordinating and monitoring the implementation of the government policy in agriculture, forestry, hunting and fish husbandry. He is a representative of the Republic of Bulgaria vis-a-vis the international authorities and organizations to implement the overall state policy in the agriculture.
The Ministry of Agriculture Implements the Government Policy in:
- grain production, grain trade and storage, cereals processing, feed production, trade and processing
- plant production and animal breeding as well as activities, related thereto
- development of irrigation infrastructure in agriculture, structural adjustment of the hydro-amelioration fund and establishing of Water User Organizations
- managing,using and safeguarding of forests and game, as well as activities, related thereto
- investments in agriculture and forestry
- producing, preparing, distributing and storing of seeds and planting materials