Grüne Woche 2020
100% BIO oils and products"GOURMOLI " Ltd. We produce:
1. Manually cold pressed BIO WALNUT OIL on an OAK PRESS based on an old French technology from 1803.
2. BIO WALNUT FLOUR, Manually grinded on a stone mill
Thanks to the technology used, we are able to retain the true taste of the oil because we do not heat it and it does not come in contact with metal. All vitamins and amino acids remain intact !
The Cold pressed walnut oil is an excellent detoxification product. It frees your body from the carcinogens, radionuclides and other poisons that are so generous to our civilization. The benefits of walnut oil are for skin, hair and health.
Vitamins dissolved in oils are much more useful and better absorbed by our body than those produced synthetically.
Daily use helps to cope with diseases of heart, blood vessels, brain and liver.
Walnuts are considered one of the healthiest nuts. Walnut oil is cholesterol free and provides a record high quantity of omega-3 essential fatty acids. Omega-3 fats raise healthy cholesterol, reduce harmful cholesterol, prevent abnormal heart rhythms, reduce the risk of heart diseases and prevent blood clots from forming. The omega-3 fatty acids in walnut oil enhance brain health. They are a vital component of the outer membrane of brain cells, which makes the transmission of nerve signals (necessary for thinking, learning and memory) possible.
Source of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
Walnut oil is a good source of selenium, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, vitamin E, niacin and vitamins B1, B2 and B3. It is also very rich on antioxidants - especially ellagic acid, which counteracts the cell effects of damaging the free radicals that accelerate aging and contributes to cancer and other diseases.
Walnut oil contains healthy monounsaturated fats. These useful fats protect the heart and cardiovascular system by lowering cholesterol and reducing inflammation. Monounsaturated fat also improves the way the body responds to insulin and controls blood sugar.
BENEFITS OF REGULAR USE OF WALNUT OIL:
- reduces cholesterol, prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques on the walls of blood vessels;
- helps treatment of hypertension;
- encourages the breakdown of fat;
- decreases blood sugar;
- improves skin and hair condition;
- has antioxidant effect, increases immunity;
- stimulates cell regeneration;
- normalizes digestion;
- supports brain function, promotes intellectual development, increases concentration and improves memory;
- has an anti-inflammatory effect.
Since the oxidation processes take place under high temperature conditions leading to changes in the chemical composition of the product and the formation of carcinogenic compounds and trans fats, walnut oil should be used IN CRUDE FORM ONLY and not to be heat treated.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
It is most useful to consume the oil directly and before eating:
For adults - 2 tablespoons per day
- For children - 1 teaspoon per day.
Other ways of consumption and use:
- With freshly baked bread and cheese
- For salad dressings and ready meals
- For flavoring pasta, fish and meat
- To prepare cold starters
on the skin
In a cool place without direct sun light,
in a tightly closed DARK glass bottle.
Grüne Woche 2020
Your message has been sent successfully.